Augmenting Reality with Informal Science: The Bending, Blending and Emboldening of the Formal Classroom for the Imagination Generation
- Date: October 16, 2021 (virtual meeting options are also planned)
- Location: Downtown Safety Harbor, FL at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
- Hotel Accommodations: Book early due to city events occurring that same weekend potentially causing the hotel to book up (note: you are able to cancel your reservation with no penalty up to 3 days before check-in date).
- $129 per night, the $16 resort fee is waived
- Do not book online, call the hotel directly at 727-726-1161 during business hours (9:00am – 5:00pm EST). Request to speak to someone “at the front desk of the hotel” to avoid reaching the call center, which does not have our group information.
- We have a block of rooms for Friday, October 15 and Saturday, October 16.
- When you call, provide the group code: 39M2J1 (or Southeast Association for Science Teacher Education annual conference)
- If you have any issues, email MelanieKinskey@gmail.com for help
Submit a Proposal
If you would like to submit a proposal for the 2021 SASTE Annual Conference, please complete this submission form.
October 3, 2020 Virtual Conference / University of North Georgia
(Virtual / Dahlonega, GA)
SASTE Conference Schedule – October 2020
President: Gina Childers
Secretary/Treasurer: Ryan Walker